Automotive Component testing
We can set up tests to answer virtually any question relating to components.
We can test to just about any standard desired.
We can build specialized test fixtures or test rigs.
Some of the questions we’ve answered:
- How much force can be put on a bus exit door by passengers inside?
- What happens during a tread separation event?
- How much did that fuel tank crush?
Some of the tests we’ve done:
- Measure surface friction using ASTM E1337 procedure
- Fuel cap leak tests
- Fuel cap impact tests
- Door latch failure force measurements
- Fuel tank crush tests
- Car door crush tests
- Leaf spring breaking force tests